Are you looking for something NEW and DELICIOUS to try? Kraft foods just released six new, fun and delicious products that shoould be on a grocery shelf near you. I’m no stranger to Kraft so I knew they would be a hit in my house as we were not disappointed.
• New KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: a delicious homemade taste complete with a crunchy breadcrumb topping.
• New KOOL-AID FUN FIZZ Drink Drops: a fun and delicious way to get kids to drink water with only 5 calories per serving.
• RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers: made with real cheese and 6 grams of whole grain per serving to help keep you satisfied.
• New DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks: fresh-baked taste with big juicy toppings plus cheesy breadsticks along with marinara sauce — all in one
• OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats: sliced, packed and sealed at the peak of freshness.
• New KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES: big cheese flavor in every bite-sized piece in these satisfying 100 calorie packs.
The first thing we got to try was the KOOL-AID Funn Fizz . The boys just loved it! They were so entertained as the Kool-Aid fun fizz dissolved in water, transforming into an awesome glass of Kool-Aid. They are already big Kool-Aid fans but the new KOOL-AID FUN FIZZ makes it all the more enjoyable and refreshing. What I like most, is that the drops are convenient and mess free. It’s amazing just how excited the kids were as the water changed into a colorful, refreshing drink. It was so much fun!
The DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks were also a hit. DIOGIORNO is a favorite of ours so it was nice to see the pizza and breadstick combination. We knew there was no doing wrong with this one. Besides, who doesn’t love pizza? What more can I say?
We also tried out the Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese. Not to brag, but I make some really great homemade Mac and cheese myself but I was really interested in seeing how the new Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese would match up. It was great and the family really enjoyed it. A really great option for when you need quick but delicious meal in a hurry. Definitley not like any of the other macaroni dinners in the box. This one has something really special and I am amazed of how great it tasted. It was an overall hit.
|GIVEAWAY!!One lucky reader will win a Kraft First Taste Gift Pack that includes several new products: a box of Ritz Crackerfuls Classic cheddar, a bag of Kool-Aid FunFizz, a family sized serving of Macaroni and Cheese Homestyle Deluxe and free product coupons for DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats and Kraft 100 calorie packs Cheese Bites.Mandatory Entry:Tell us which one of the new products you would like to try.
You MUST leave your email address in one of the comments or have it in your profile so I can get in touch with you.
Contest ends, June 27, 2010 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen.
The product(s) featured were provided free of cost to me and supplied the product for giveaway from Kraft, who is not a sponsor of this post. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.