Did you know that National Cheese Curd Day is Sunday, October 15th?!? Until today, I had no idea this day even existed! Where have I been? You can be rest assured now that I know, we will be celebrating this momentous day each year from now on!
Since this is such a grand day of celebration, one has to prepare properly! Here are eight easy tips so your National cheese Curd Day Celebration will be full of snackable, bite sized, deep-fried chunks of white and yellow cheddar goodness!
8 Tips To Properly Celebrate National Cheddar Cheese Curd Day at Culver’s!
1. Make sure to check out Culver’s 10 Tasty Facts For National Cheese Curd Day!
2. Properly warm up your pinchers so you can correctly pick up these little morsels of cheesiness!
3. Watch the Family to Family: Insie Wisconsin’s Cheese Curds Video for educational insight; I mean one must be educated as to the 5W’s: Who, What, When, Where, and Why.
4. Plan the route on your GPS to your closest Culver’s. One doesn’t want an unplanned route delay to throw off your arrival now do we?
5. After you’ve indulged in this mouth-watering, warm, buttery and cheesy event, make sure you enter the “Life’s Better With Cheddar Sweepstakes”!
6. “Ranch or Mariana” that is the question you must be ready to answer quickly and efficiently! You don’t want anything to delay this glorious celebration!
7. Eat a light breakfast on Sunday because you don’t want a full belly from a big breakfast to delay noshing on these delicious morsels!
8. Plan to celebrate this day with your family! Enjoy this fun and yummy day with the ones you love the most! Of course, buy each member their own order of cheese curds so there is no fighting coming from the back seat!
How are you planning to celebrate this fabulous day?