Dinner time can sometimes be a bit?challenging?and overwhelming for the busy moms and dads who have to?think about what to prepare?for their families on a daily basis. I?ll admit! Although I do enjoy cooking most of the time, there are those days when I don?t have a clue of what to?fix or simply do NOT have the energy.? Since we do not eat out often, I find myself over the stove just about everday.? The problem I?m facing is that I find myself preparing the same ole dishes over and over again -which is why I am always on the lookout for new meal planning ideas and recipes.
I recently had the opportunity to review a copy of Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms by author Jane Doiron .? Jane?s book is ideal for those who are looking to save time in the kitchen and spend more time doing what we love…being with and enjoying?our families!? Her?concept is simple and just?perfect for us busy moms and dads.
The recipes are organized nicely into categories and include appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, soups, breakfast and brunch, and desserts.
What I like about this Cookbook:
- The recipes are easy to follow and delicious!
- Recipes can be frozen or made ahead of time.This method works perfectly on those crazy busy, just don?t wanna cook days.
- Works great for a busy mom or day schedule
- Jane offers lots of great helpful hint and tips
- Did I say the recipes were DELICIOUS
If you like the idea of quick, easy, delicious meals, you might want to consider: Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Where to Buy: Amazon.com for around $16 (new). You can also purchase a printable electronic version for $12.
Win It: Jane Doiron is offering a free copy of her cookbook,? Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms,?to one of my readers!
Enter To Win:
1st Mandatory Entry:??Visit?Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms website and tell me what recipe you would be interested in.? Hint: you can find the recipes on the table of contents tab).
- Subscribe to my Blog Cocktails With Mom
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Follow Cocktails With Mom on Twitter
- Buy a copy of Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms for 5 additional entries
- Subscribe to the? Make-Ahead Meals newsletter
- Follow Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Blog
- Follow Jane Doiron on Twitter or Facebook
- Add Make-Ahead Meals Button to your sidebar
Please leave a separate comment for all that you do to ensure you get all possible entries! Remember to include your email address on your comment! Contest ends 1/22/2010 at 9pm CST.
Open to both US and Canada Residents