“This post is sponsored by The Hillshire Brands Company but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.”
There’s nothing better than finding a good morning routine that helps make your morning brighter. There are a few things that I’ve started to do as a means to help ensure the morning runs smoother and I’m able to enjoy a quick breakfast. Today I’m featuring the top 3 ways to make your morning brighter so that you too can enjoy a happier morning every day.
3 Ways to Make Your Morning Brighter
Lay Out Needs the Night Before
When you opt to lay out your clothes, pack lunches and do all of those little tasks the night before then you start to set yourself up for more time in the morning hours. Having more time in the morning to eat breakfast, chat with the family, or even get a little work done before the entire family wakes up is the perfect way to make your morning brighter.
Create a To-Do List Every Night
Start creating a to-do list every night. This will provide you with the necessary focus to work steadily the next day. You’ll be able to wake up, peek at a to-do list and know exactly what’s in store for you that day. This is a huge time-saver for busy work at home parents who must get work done while also getting kids ready for school or getting younger kids occupied for the day.
Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles®
Lastly, including a breakfast that’s wholesome, easy to make and leaves behind no messes is a huge time-saver and the perfect way to make your morning brighter. I enjoy whipping up one of the 5 Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles breakfast cups on a busy morning. These are easily microwaved to grab and eat on the run no matter what your schedule entails.
About Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles
There are 5 varieties to choose from when you opt to make your morning brighter with Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles breakfast cups:
● Jimmy Dean Three Cheese Simple Scrambles – a delicious mix of egg whites with cheddar, Swiss and Monterey Jack cheese in an easy to heat up breakfast bowl.
● Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Simple Scrambles– with 17 grams of protein packed into a breakfast bowl of turkey sausage, egg whites, and cheddar cheese you won’t leave hungry.
● Jimmy Dean Sausage Simple Scrambles – two real eggs, cheese and sausage in a breakfast bowl that’s ready in seconds and provides 20 grams of protein.
● Jimmy Dean Meat Lovers Simple Scrambles– two real eggs, cheese, sausage, and bacon are what’s included in this meat lovers bowl and it will provide you with 23 grams of protein.
● Jimmy Dean Bacon Simple Scrambles – a simple breakfast bowl option that includes two real eggs, cheese, and bacon for your breakfast enjoyment.
Where to Buy Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles
If you’re looking to make your morning brighter with these wholesome, protein packed breakfast cups that are ready in seconds and leave no mess behind, then head on over to your local Walmart store where you can easily purchase any or all of the Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles breakfast cups.