**This giveaway is sponsored by Calphalon**
TIME. Who has all the time in the world? Nobody, that’s who. And if you can just save time from the little things in your everyday life, wouldn’t that be absolutely superb?
Take for example hand washing non-stick pots. High quality cookware used to be hand-wash only, and oh boy, how I hated that. Imagine hand washing non-stick pots and pans every night after dinner. So not fun at all.
Enter the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick line that now includes a dishwasher-safe feature. Not only does it look elegant and perfectly at home in my kitchen, it is also ultra-durable and very easy to clean up.
Like this Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid for example.
Just a few nights ago I used it to cook this amazing stew recipe. It was easy to use and amazingly high-quality. I’ve also used this for making a pot roast, baking pasta dishes, and simmering sauces. Oh the things you could cook with this!
This multi-layered non-stick goes from stovetop to oven and has heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating, durable, cast stainless steel loop handles, tempered glass cover, and a full lifetime warranty!
Or this Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer.
My husband loves this non-stick pot! So far he has cooked his signature pasta recipe using this heavy-duty little marvel, and even steamed some chicken, fish, and veggies.
The set includes:
• 8-qt. Stock Pot & Cover
• Pasta Insert
• Steamer Insert
It is also made of multi-layered non-stick, has heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum for even heating, oven-proof, and comes with full lifetime warranty.
And you know what my favorite part is? The clean up! No more messy hand-washing after dinner. Its dishwasher safe feature makes it so easy to enjoy a good dinner and not having to worry about cleaning it up afterwards.
So instead of spending time after dinner hand—washing the Calphalon cookwares, here are the things I was able to do during the time I saved.
1. Catch up on my reading. With my to-read list piling up, I was more than happy to get to it after our sumptuous dinner.
2. Walk our dog. This is our favorite thing to do after dinner: walk our dog around the neighborhood. Now that there’s no more hand-washing after dinner, we can get to this part sooner, enjoying the breath of fresh evening air in our neighborhood for a lot longer.
3. Do my nails. Me-time is quite a rare commodity for me nowadays. Good thing I could now squeeze in a little manicure after loading the dishwasher!
4. Bond with my hubby. With both of us quite busy with work, we try to squeeze in as much time together as we could. After all, love is now spelled as T-I-M-E, right? And of course….
5. Get some rest. Daily life is stressful enough without having to hand-wash pots and pans at night. With dishwasher-safe cookware from Calphalon, that’s one less stressful chore to do.
So, how about you, what would you do with #TheTimeYouSave from letting the dishwasher clean your pots and pans?
One lucky winner will receive the same two products that I received –Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid and Contemporary Nonstick 8-qt. Multi-Pot with Steamer! Enter using the Rafflecopter below. The winner must have a U.S shipping address. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to our message with their shipping address or we will select a different winner. Good luck!
Disclosure: Calphalon sent me the above mentioned products to try out as well as the give away prize to one lucky reader. I was not paid to write this post. All opinions are my own.