I have partnered with Babies “R” Us and P&G for this posting. We were sent a promotional item as a thank you for our posting. All opinions are those of our own.
When I was pregnant with my first son, I was a nervous ball of energy. I knew my life was about to change, but I had no idea just how much.
To contain my nerves, I turned full force to nesting and getting everything ready for baby. But as any first-time mom can tell you, choosing all of the gear and accessories you’ll need is a little overwhelming. Luckily I took a trip to Babies “R” Us, where I could get everything at once. My husband and I took turns test driving strollers down the aisle, feeling the different types of bedding, and unbuckling car seats until we found the perfect one, all with the help of a helpful employee, who also recommended Pampers (still our favorite diapers).
Getting the stroller and car seat at Babies “R” Us made me think we were good to go—after all, that’s all you need to go anywhere with a baby, right? Wrong! I soon learned that even a simple trip to the store requires lots of planning and preparation. After lots of trial and error, I came up with my essentials to make every outing with a newborn just a little bit easier:
- Nursing cover or bottle and burp clothes. It’s inevitable that even if your baby just ate, they will get hungry as soon as you leave the house.
- Diapers and wipes. Pampers is our favorite!
- A change of clothes. Because blowouts are much more likely to happen when your are out and about.
- A toy or book to keep baby occupied.
- Hand sanitizer and cleansing wipes. Shopping carts are especially grimy.
- Snacks for mom. Trust me, it makes everything better and more manageable.
Motherhood is new and exciting and a little overwhelming, but with the help of good friends and easy shopping from Babies “R” Us, it gets just a little more manageable.
Check out the Top 10 Tips for the First 100 Days with Baby!
Babies “R” Us is not only a great one-stop shop for all your baby and kids needs, but they also have great deals and amazing specials. All during May they have special offers on Pampers and a sale for $5 off Dreft, one of my favorite baby-safe detergents. You can also save on Duracell batteries throughout the month, which are great for baby monitors, swings, and all those noisy toes.
One Lucky Winner will receive the following:
· $50 Babies “R” Us gift card
· Package of Pampers Wipes
· Babies “R” Us changing station pad
· Babies “R” Us 2-in-1 food tote
Open to US Residents Only, 18 and Up.
Void where prohibited.
One entry per household/IP address.
Winner will be chosen via entry form and will be emailed.
Winner will have 48 hours to respond, failure to respond, new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway ends 5/26/2015 at 11:59pm CST