The holidays are full of parties and get-togethers, but one of my favorite parts in dressing up in festive attire. Every year I spend lots of time finding the perfect holiday outfits for the entire family to wear to our family party, plus clothes to wear to work functions and other gatherings. And just when I think I have everything planned, I remember the New Years Eve functions we have to attend—it seems like the need for holiday clothes is never ending! I love Brian James Footwear for the perfect addition to any outfit. From cute heels for the holiday party to classic boots and ballet flats for traveling, Brian James has it all. Their styles are classic but current, for the perfect mixture of trendy style and sophistication. There are shoes for every occasion and season, and it is so convenient to be able to get them all from the same place. Right now I am loving these suede ankle booties and fabulous snakeskin toe ballet flats.
But the best part is that not only are all their styles fabulous, but that everything is amazingly comfortable as well. All of their shoes have a cushioned footbed and flexible soles. There’s no breaking in required, so I can run around town getting all of my holiday shopping done without having to worry about my shoes getting uncomfortable.
Brian James shoes the perfect gift for yourself or for the shoe lover in your life. Even better, Brian James is giving away a pair of their fabulous ballet flats just in time for the holidays.
Brian James Ballet Flats Giveaway ( 2 winners)
Thanks to Brian James, Two readers of Cocktails with Mom will win a pair of ballet flats. The deadline to enter the contest is Thursday, Jan. 9, 2015. The contest is limited to readers in the USA and Canada.
Madatory: Answer this question:
- Leave a comment below telling us how you’d style your flats for either a day or night look for a chance to win. Be sure to include your email.
OPTIONAL (for extra entries):
- Visit my Facebook page Like me and comment on any post. Come back and comment below telling me which post you commented on.
- Follow me on Twitter Then, come back and comment below with your twitter handle
- Follow Brian James on Twitter
- Re-Tweet this giveaway
- Check out THIS POST and leave a comment there. Come back and let me know you commented.
- Follow Me on Pinterest and Pin This Image. You get 2 entries for this.
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway Post. 2 entries. You can do this daily! 2 entries
- Follow me on any of my Social Media outlets for 1 entry each( Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+) comment below with your handle
That’s it. So easy, right? Good luck to everyone!!
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Brian James, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on Cocktails with Mom. I am not liable for the prize. I received a speaker for review purposes. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]