I am part of the Denny’s Diners ambassador program. All thoughts and opinions are my own. #DennysDiners
I’ve always loved Denny’s for their great menu and low prices. Not to mention their 24-hour locations. (Who can resist chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of the night?) But I recently found out there is a lot more to Denny’s than meets the eye, and now I love the restaurant even more.
I mentioned to you previously that over the next several months I will be learning and sharing with you more about Denny’s and all the future promotions they have in the works. With that said, a few weeks ago, I had a chance to enjoy dinner with my family, meet with the brands representatives and the other local ambassadors in one of the newly renovated restaurants which only took 11 days to complete. Unbelievable!
After dinner it was time for all of us to come together for what turned out to be lots of laughs and learning lots more about Denny’s that I never knew. We were able to share ideas and insights on future promotions. It was a good meeting and and I learned some things I’d like to share with you, just in case you didn’t know.
Here are Six things about Denny’s you may not know:
1. Denny’s Supports Schools. I’m a fan of any company that supports schools, and Denny’s makes it easy to love. They partner with local schools for fundraising opportunities, reading programs, and lots of other great initiatives. Denny’s even gives out more than $200,000 in scholarships for high school and college students.
2. Denny’s is Everywhere. With more than 1,700 locations around the world and at least one restaurant in every state, Denny’s has a big audience. That’s where they get the ideas for their delicious worldwide flavors.
3. Kids Eat Free. This is huge to me! Do you know how much money I spend on taking my kids out to eat? But every Tuesday night at Denny’s is kids night, where their entrees are always free. It’s a win-win: I get a free meal for my kids, and my kids get to pick something delicious and nutritious from Denny’s great menu. Some locations even do it more times a week, so check with your local restaurant.
4. Denny’s Loves Sports. Denny’s partners with local sports teams in each of its markets for fun promotions, such as free or discounted items during home games. Don’t forget to check the signs on your table or the back of your ticket for special deals. The program is constantly changing with each team and season, so check with your local restaurant or team for more information.
5. They’re Stopping Child Hunger. Denny’s is a major part of No Kid Hungry campaign, a national effort to end child hunger by getting healthy food to at-risk kids. You can make a donation at your local Denny’s to help kids in need.
6. More than 350 Grand Slam combinations. Enough said, right? Denny’s menu is fresh and delicious and always has the perfect thing for my taste buds. I love that you can customize things to get them exactly how you want. Plus, you can get a free Grand Slam on your birthday. It doesn’t get better than that!
Our dining experience at Denny’s was an enjoyable one and we look forward to going back again soon.
What is your favorite thing about Denny’s?