How to Organize Your Closet

I have been putting off organizing my closet for what seems like forever, but as of lately, I have been a flurry of home organization. I’m not sure what bug has has bitten me, but I’ve been sorting, tossing, and donating like a champ over the last few weeks. Now that I have done so, life seems so much easier… or least finding my favorite pair of pants does.

Organizing your closet may be something you’ve been putting off, but it’s really not that difficult to do. With a few simple ideas, you can organize your closet in no time.  Here are a few tips How to Organize Your Closet.

How to Organize Your Closet

This infographic come courtesy of Lincoln Property Company!

Comments

1. Oh boy! My closet is in so much need of re-organisation. I love the hanger idea though. I’ll turn them all the other way round tomorrow morning!

2. Anne says:

I went through my closet last week, and there was stuff I hadn’t worn in 15 years! Past time to purge…

3. Mer says:

Thanks for the tips! I’m doing a deep cleaning of my closet before the holiday craziness begins…while I’m good at paring down to what I need and decluttering, I’m not great at keeping things organized. So this is really helpful.

4. Angela says:

This is pretty interesting. It seems I am doing it all wrong in my closet. I am in need of a closet makeover!

5. Kira says:

Great tips, my closet is due for a makeup but I just don’t have the time at the moment, will do it in pieces and hopefully I will finish by the end of the year.

6. I have to reorganize at least twice a year, just because I get lazy…and I have zero space!

7. uhoh… confession time…!! I need to really really re-org!

8. I totally want someone to come in and organize our closet. It’s a huge mess

9. These are great tips. I just cleaned out my closet earlier this week for our garage sale.

10. Kait says:

I love this! My husband is redoing our closet this winter and I’m keeping this for reference!

11. robyn says:

Wanna come visit my house so you can get more practice at this? I SO need to organize all our closets :(

12. I closet can definitely use some organization!

13. Thanks for the tips! My closet needs a but tidying up!

14. I’m pinning this!

15. Tammy says:

I was so glad when we moved because I was so over the closet we had in our former residence, it was long and narrow and hard to find anything. When we moved into our current home in summer the first thing I did was set up the master bedroom closet. It’s huge and I love how I have shelves and plenty of hanging space for everything.

16. I really need to do some organizing in mine.