Now that we are at the start of a new year, getting healthy and saving more money is a goal for many. It is also a perfect opportunity for moms and dads alike to reclaim some “us time” after a long and hectic holiday season. For a little pampering just for the parents, the His & Hers Healthy Essentials has everything mom and dad need to reestablish those healthy habits and feel confident in the New Year – without breaking the bank!
So to celebrate over $175 in savings on some of your favorite products, we’ve put together a special “Just for the Parents” reader giveaway worth approximately $155 featuring an assortment of some of the great brands you can save money on!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies has released its Healthy Essentials coupon book that is available online at www.healthyessentials.com so you can not only get healthy but take advantage of the savings.
“Just for the Parents” reader giveaway
His & Hers Healthy Essentials giveaway (valued at approximately $155) includes:
- NEUTROGENA® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser ($7.99-$8. 99): This effective yet gentle cleanser removes excess oil, dirt and even makeup while protecting skin’s natural moisture barrier to leave it feeling soft, never too dry, and never too tight. Ideal for both of you to use through the winter months!
- NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Facial Moisture SPF 15 ($11.99): This lightweight, non-greasy formula will become a household staple. Enhanced with broad spectrum coverage that protects skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays, so you’re skin is hydrated (and protected!) indoors and out.
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® MAX Wrinkle Resurfacing System ($26.99): You’re not only young at heart! A simple system that achieves MAXIMUM anti-aging results with two steps that combine RoC® Retinol and a Resurfacing Serum with E-PULSE® Technology.
- LISTERINE® Antiseptic ($3.89): LISTERINE Antiseptic is the only nationally branded, over-the-counter mouthwash that carries the American Dental Association’s (ADA) Seal of Acceptance for effectiveness and gingivitis. Just 30 seconds a day is all it takes to provide 24-hour protection against germs!
- K-Y® DATE NIGHT™ ($24.99): For a night without the kids, these packs pair great intimacy enhancement products with a $25 Restaurant.com gift card toward a meal for two. Bon Apetit!
- LUBRIDERM® Soothing Relief Daily Lotion ($7.99-$8.99): Cooling menthol immediately relieves itchy, dry skin while providing long-lasting relief with 24-hour moisture. A staple you’ll both be counting on in the harsh winter months!
- VISINE® Tired Eye Relief ($7.99):Your tired, overworked eyes will appreciate these eye drops’ with unique HYDROBLEND® formula. Acting like natural tears, they relieve burning, irritation and dryness for up to 10 hours of comfort.
- Men’s ROGAINE® Unscented Foam ($49.99): Help stop hair loss with Men’s ROGAINE® Foam – the FIRST easy-to-use foam FDA-approved to regrow hair. In clinical testing, it regrew hair in 85% of men who used it twice daily.
- VIACTIV® Calcium Chews ($8.49-$11.49): Help build strong bones for a stronger you tomorrow! Viactiv® contains three bone-building nutrients – Vitamin D, Calcium & Vitamin K. The soft chocolate chew makes it ideal for mom and dad on the go.
(1) Cocktails with Mom reader will win a His & Hers Healthy Essentials Prize Pack valued at approximately $155!!
Enter to win below by February 10th, 2013. Entry details below.
- Leave a comment below stating why you’d like to win.
- Daily comments as daily entries are allowed. ( Relevant comments only please).
- Like Cocktails with Mom on Facebook . Leave a comment telling me you liked our page
- Subscribe to Cocktails with Mom via Email/RSS– leave the name you subscribe under in a comment below!
- Follow @MomCocktails on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you followed me on Twitter and leavea your twitter name.
- Tweet the following for an entry:I want to win the #HealthyEssential giveaway from @MomCocktails valued at $155
- Daily Tweets allowed.
- Follow Cocktails with Mom on Pinterest. Leave a comment letting me know you following me on Pinterest with your Pinterest name.
- Comment on our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Grab my Button and post it on your blog. Leave the link to the page where it is posted in a comment below. (5 entries)
- Blog about it. Leave the link to the blog post in a comment below. (5 entries)