School starts in less than a week for my kids. I’m actually looking forward to it so that we can get back on schedule. During the summer we had absolutely no type of schedule at all. We went to bed when we wanted and got up when we wanted. Now it’s time for some structure again. For the past few weeks, we’ve been working our sleeping routine. Early to bed, early to rise. This way by the time school starts, their bodies will be adjusted. I’ve also started putting together lunch ideas as well.
The first week of school can either be a hectic week or you can be so organized, everything comes off without a hitch. I’d rather ours go as smooth as possible and with the help of Kraft Foods, lunch, snack time and dinner is covered during the kids first week back!
Make Meal Time Easy
Because Kraft Foods knows just how stressful the first week of school can be, they want to help you and your family prep for a stress-free fall by bringing together five of your favorite brands to help ensure you have lunch, snack time and dinner covered during your children’s first week back!
To further provide mealtime ease and inspiration, Kraft is offering one of my readers a prize pack featuring mealtime brands and organization essentials for you and your family. All to help you get into the swing of school with ease.
The First Week Back with Kraft Foods Gift Pack Includes:
- CAPRI SUN Super V Fruit and Vegetable Juice Drink(Fruit Punch): CAPRI SUN Super V is a new refreshing fruit & vegetable juice drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel good about serving. The new ready-to-drink beverage, which comes in the popular CAPRI SUN pouch, contains a combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 from fruit juice and 1/4 from vegetable juice) and is a good source of fiber, offering a perfect blend of nutrition, great taste and “kid cool.”
- LUNCHABLES with Smoothie: New Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich with Chiquita® Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf OREO cookies is the perfect first-day lunch time option that combines all of your kids’ favorites! You can also try the new Chicken Strips and Deep Dish Pizza options to add some variety to lunchtime! Also, look out for more exciting Lunchables news coming your way next month directly from the Lunchables team .
- JELL-O with Mix-Ins Pudding Packs: Feed your family a snack you can feel good about with new JELL-O with Mix-Ins. Mix your favorite toppings into your favorite pudding flavors to create your new favorite dessert. Kids will love trying the six fun flavors like Strawberry Shortcake, OREO Dirt Cup, Birthday Cake, German Chocolate Cake, Turtle Sundae and Banana Caramel Pie. And you’ll love that they’re made with real milk.
- CHIPS AHOY!: Whether it’s packed as a surprise lunchbox treat or with some milk after school— you’ll love CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey Caramel and Chewy CHIPS AHOY! made with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter Cups. One, infused with a soft caramel inside, the other, a chewy treat packed with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter cup pieces.
- New! VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits in Creamy Beef Stroganoff and Lasagna: Craft your family a quick, easy, molten and melty dinner made with the liquid gold of VELVEETA. Wield your skillet and one pound of ground beef to forge a feast of new Creamy Beef Stroganoff, with premium seasonings, curly ribbon pasta, and creamy VELVEETA cheese sauce. Or, forge VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Lasagna by smiting together one pound of ground beef, lasagna noodles, red sauce and premium seasonings together with the liquid gold of VELVEETA.
- meal planner pad
- calendar stickers
- memo pad
- sweat-free ice pack
- crazy straws
- hand sanitize
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by this blog.