No matter if your hair is long, short or somewhere in between, healthy hair is always in fashion and your kitchen is jam packed with foods that can help your hair grow better and fuller. The truth is, no matter how busy we get, we always find time to eat; so why not use that time to help your hair. Here are five foods that can do wonders for your hair.
Five Foods That Can Do Wonders For Your Hair
1. Eggs: Almost everybody loves eggs and eating them daily will boost B-vitamin intake that is essential for healthy hair. They are also a great source of protein – which is required for hair-cell growth – so improve the texture of hair and keep it in top shape.
2. Lentils and beans: These are a great source of iron-rich protein, so by eating them you’re doing your hair a huge favor. If you’re vegetarian, you should consume even more of these to boost your iron levels as iron deficiency has been linked to excessive hair loss.
3. Olive oil: It is a fantastic source of Vitamin-E and I use it in everything I eat, from salads to sautés; and it tastes amazing so it’s no work and all gain.
4. Yogurt and cheese: Dairy gives a well needed boost to calcium and protein levels in your body. I always eat fat-free versions so my waistline doesn’t suffer while I feed my hair.
5. Whole grains: Full of B-vitamins, iron and zinc; whole grain breads, cereals and pastas are jam packed with what your hair needs to grow. If you like oatmeal, popcorn or brown rice you’re in luck, because they are just what you need to make your hair healthy and stron
Healthier, shinier, fuller hair is right in your kitchen. Go raid yours now!
Images courtesy of freedigitalphots.net