Cocktails with Mom has been sharing with you a lot about working at home in the past few weeks. It’s a New Year and that means it’s time for some new work goals. Working from home is a challenge and we have already established that. However, working from home is also a true blessing. You get to set your goals and figure out what you want to do with your work at home time. I am going to share some of my goals with you
- Spend more time with my kids-I really need to make money but spending time with my kids is most important.
- Find higher paying work.- I am a freelance writer and I have done more than my share of low paying work. It’s time for me to find some higher paying work and spend less time working.
- Do my best-I always want to do my best when it comes to working or anything else in life. My goal is to always do my best, no matter what it is.
Of course, I have personal goals as well. I need an identity apart from working at home and I have major goals to accomplish that this year.
- I want to lose weight. –Really, I have had my share of popping out babies and now I want my body back.
- Go out with my girlfriends.– I really want to have cocktails with my girlfriends at least once a month this year.
- Be a better me–I am not perfect but there is always room for improvement.
Now that I have spilled my guts, please share with us what your work and personal goals are!