Facebook Can Be Annoying

That’s what first came to my mind when I saw this infographic.  I’m sure we all know at least ONE peron who fits into one of these categories.

Comments

1. Rachel says:

This is actually a little true for me – all of them :)

• Dee says:

hahaha. well this may be pertaining to you lol. (((hugs)))

2. Yes, Facebook can be extremely annoying. they didn’t list my number one though; people who follow you around and like/comment on every single thing you do -.-

• Dee says:

Yes, I would think that would be pretty annoying.

3. Brandy says:

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook in general! ;-)

4. Robin says:

Oh, that is SO true. I actually just deleted 2 people (actually I hid their status updates) because all they did was complain. I am talking 20 or 25 statuses a day complaining. It was getting so old.

5. I just posted a status update last week about all the negativity on facebook!

6. the complainers and the braggers are the the ones that drive me insane. everyone has a bad or good day but you life can’t always be THAT bad or great

7. Hee hee, funny!

8. I think this sums it up pretty well. No one ever published a usage code so it’s kind of a free-for-all when it comes to what people post. I think this is a good guide as to how I DON’T want to be perceived online.

9. Oh yes, yes. Most of the time, Facebook users voicing their complaints just get on my nerves. I know we all have issues but I cannot understand why they have to post their complaints, which are mostly personal, to the whole world. And worse, they post around how many status per day just to complain? Tell a close friend on a message, not the world.

10. Nicole says:

I don’t go to Facebook very often. It can be a big time waster. And time is too precious.

11. Nicole says:

I guess they don’t have anything else to talk about. It’s very sad!

12. I have a huge love/hate relationship with Facebook. Can totally relate to this infographic! LOL!

13. I think my biggest complaint right now is the political one with election year and all things have really picked up.

14. jess says:

I get so tired of FB and the DRAMA

15. Janet W. says:

This made me laugh! I most definitely have a “friend” that is the ultimate “bragger”. But I can definitely think of at least one “friend” for each of those categories! That’s what makes Facebook so entertaining, right? As much as it can get on your nerves, you can’t look away!!

16. This is soo true. People think facebook is a place where people go to post all their problems. It gets a TAD annoying lol.