7 Yummy Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas

Christmas-Morning-Breakfast-Ideas

Christmas is just around the corner so we have helped you out and put together 7 of our favorite Christmas morning breakfast ideas.  Any one of these will definitely please your family.  Let us know your favorite!

Pull-Apart Sticky BunsA Make Ahead Recipe

Egg, Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole

Cinnamon Bun Rolls

Bacon n Egg Toast Cups

strawberry scones

Fresh Cranberry Scones

Breakfast Burrito

Danish Pancake Balls (Aebleskiver)

Comments

1. The sticky buns and pancake balls look so yummy. Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

2. omg these all look delicious, I’m all over the cranberry scones!

3. I love making bacon, egg and cheese toast cups! They’re so easy and delicious!

4. Jackie says:

Thanks for sharing the recipes. We always have a big breakfast on Christmas morning, and I’m always looking for new ideas.

5. J says:

These are beautiful foods! YUMMO!

6. Those cinnamon bun rolls look delicious!

7. I seriously love these breakfast ideas!! My son would LOVE the bacon and egg toast cups! Now i’m hungry, lol

8. we’ve done Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for so many years, I’ve recently changed it to Monkey Bread. Our xmas morning breakfast isn’t big because we start “dinner” around noon with appetizers and snacks and then the meal around 3.

9. Robin says:

The egg, ham & cheese casserole looks delish! I wonder if my kids would eat that? Hmmm? I make breakfast burritos on occasion and they are usually a big hit with the kids.

10. The bacon, egg, and toast cups look good. I’ve been saying forever that I was going to make egg muffin sandwiches on Sunday, freeze them, then unthaw them for breakfast each day. Hasn’t happened yet. Would save me a ton of money!

11. Nicki says:

We love the danish pancakes in our house! I received the pan as a Christmas present a few years ago, and I use it all the time! And those little eggs in toast cups look so cute! I may have to try some of these recipes for Sunday morning

12. Julie Wood says:

Egg, Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole sounds like a yummy recipe to make and so does the Cinnamon Bun Rolls. I will have to make these early Christmas Eve and have. Thanks for sharing the recipes.

13. Elena says:

These recipes look delicious. I love Danish pancakes

14. Elisabeth says:

Those Danish pancake balls look amazing!