Feel Good Friday

It’s been a very rough week.  I’ve been under the weather and no energy to do ANYTHING. Blogwise or Nothing.  The days here are beautiful so I’m hoping to feel better soon, to enjoy some outdoors, and the rest of the weekend.  Quotes always seem to somehow make me feel better and put a smile on my face.  I was hoping they would do that for me today. So far so good.  Here are some I wanted to share that are making me feel better already.

Hope you enjoy!

Have a great weekend everyone!

All quote photos are from Pinterest

Comments

1. These are wonderful quotes. Hope everything gets better for you soon.

2. Kelsey says:

Great quotes!! Get to feeling better soon!!!

3. Kelly says:

I love the last one – because there is always something to be thankful for. And as bad as you have it, someone always has it worse than you do.

4. I hear you on the no energy, I was so ready for the weekend. Hope you had a great weekend, thanks for the great quotes!

5. Mya Maternity says:

These are great quotes. Thank you for sharing them with us. And yes, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for.

6. I had a nightmare week last week. These are perfect!

7. Dee says:

Just the positive inspiration we all could use.

8. Thank you for sharing these! I love all of those but the “always believe something wonderful is about to happen” is a new fav! :)

9. My day started off in a pretty bad direction. Now I’m in a better mood! lol

10. Maggie says:

Big hugs – I hope you are feeling better soon!

11. I love all of those and am bookmarking this for my blue days. Hope the week improved!

12. I really like the second quote. Everyone else’s happiness is pretty high on my list sometimes. I need to work more on moving myself up.

13. Thanks for the quotes! I nneded them!

14. Megan says:

I love these, thanks!

15. kasey says:

I should put these on the fridge :)

16. The goog thing about quotes is not just reading and feel inspired but doing it for real, put them in practice, use them in real life. That’s the piece of work quotes leaves us to do and we shall.

17. Emma says:

Love all of these! :) Will be bookmarking for a pick me up when needed. Thank you!

18. Melanie says:

These are terrific! Just what I needed to read on a Friday morning before the weekend. Thanks for sharing them. :)