I’m beginning to think of myself as a smoothie snob. I LOVE them and have tried all kinds of concoctions. The thing is…they have to be the perfect conbination of ingredients and have a smooth creamy texture. At first it may take a few tries to get it just right but I’ve had enough experience that it comes out perfect everytime. I’ve tried many flavors….some I can say I’ve loved and some have left me with something more to desire. This is one reason I love sticking to the basics. A simple recipe always keep me wanting more.
One of my favorites is the Strawberry Smoothie. Very basic and simple to make. I love this recipe for a few reasons.
1. It’s great for us busy moms who can prepare a nice healthy snack in short amount of time.
2. It only requires 3 Simple Ingredients
3 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup yogurt frozen
½ to 1 cup milk (depending on the consistency you desire)
3. Easy Directions:
1. Add the yogurt, strawberries and milk into the blender.
2. Place the blender lid on tightly. Blend on high for about
1 ½ minutes until it is smooth and creamy to your liking.
4. Let sit for about 1 minute, pour and ENJOY!
5. It’s so so DELICIOUS and probaly my all time favorite
Like I mentioned, this recipe is very simple, so you can add to it and make your own varitions but really you don’t need all the extra bolts and whistles for this one.