It’s the weekend….take a moment to bring some laughter into your weekend! Give yourself and your friends a good laugh, inspire each other, feel lighter and share these funny weekend quotes with them.
1. Love your job but don’t love your Company, because you may not know when your Company stops loving you….
2. The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend. ~ Chuck Palahniuk
3. Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. ~ Zenna Scha
4. Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~ John Shirley
5. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday. ~ Author Unknown
6. Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath. Lyndon B. Johnson
7. Why wait for the weekend to have fun?”
8. “I have not failed; I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
9. If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. `Noel Coward
10. Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. ~ Bill Watterson
11. Nothing in the world is more expensive than a woman who’s free for the weekend. ~ Author Unknown
12. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. ~ Joseph Addison
13. Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you. ~ Ogden Nash
14. Old timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful. ~ Casey Stengel
15. Good weather all the week, but come the weekend the weather stinks. When the weather is too hot they complain, too cold they complain, and when it’s just right, they’re watching TV. ~ Rita Rudner
16. A weekend in Vegas without gambling and drinking is just like being a born-again Christian. ~ Artie Lange
17. Don’t make a promise when you are in Joy. Don’t reply when you are Sad. Don’t take decisions when you are Angry. Think Twice, Act Wise.
18. You are not responsible for what people think about you, but you are responsible for what you give them to think about you”…Stanely Ferrad
19. Dream of what you most enjoy. Go where you want to go. Be whom you want to be. You have but one life to achieve what you want to Achieve…..
Do you have a weekend quote you’d like to share?
If you want to see other Quotes I’ve gathered, just click on the link ——–> Quotes!