- To help us get a better idea of your personality, please describe yourself in 3 words. Fun, talkative, easy-going
- What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with its name? Jabbering Jessi, because I love to talk a lot and my first name is Jessi it just seemed natural and has been natural and very true to it’s name since I started.
- When did you begin blogging and how did you get started? I started out doing personal blog posts when my daughter was born in 2007 as a way to let my frustrations out. Then I realized other people were doing reviews of products and thought I can do that and so I pitched for my first product and have been doing it ever since.
- Is there any one thing you think sets you apart from other blogs/bloggers? I think my large family is for sure a difference not many bloggers I noticed have as many kids as I do, or perhaps it is just because I have not visited that many blogs. The age gap in my children also makes it much easier for me to review a larger diversity of products because I can do baby and tween products both at the same time.
- How much personality do you think comes through on your blog? I think that all of my personality shines through when I write. My run on sentences and lack of punctuation is just how I talk and just how I write.
- If you could eat anything in the world without gaining weight, what would it be? It would be a seven layer, seventh heaven cake. But that would also have to be without being sick because man that is sweet.
- Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi
- Peter Facinelli or Mike “the Situation” Peter Facinelli no question about it.
- If there was anything you could change about yourself, what would it be? My weight, I need to take some initivae and get my weight back down to what I was before I had my kids.
- What is your favorite way to relax? A hot bubble bath with a book by some candle light.
- Fake hair or Fails Nails? Fake nails
- If your life was a reality show, what would it be called? The Crazy Life of a Wife, Blogger & Mother of four
- Name one thing you cannot live without? My laptop because without it I could not run my blog.
- What is something “not” a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people did know OR wish they didn’t know? That I love to bake and work with fondant I just never have enough time to do it.
- Now this wouldn’t be happy hour if I didn’t ask…so what is your favorite cocktail? My favorite cocktail by far is a Blue Motorcycle
You can find Jessi at her blog daily. Stop by to say hello and let her know I sent you. You can also connect with her on Twitter @jabberingjessi and FaceBook .