We love to play video games in my family. I am not very coordinated but I can play most games on the Wii and if not overly exhausted I can kick some zombie butt on PS3. But before I can do any of that I have to fight my kids off the systems haha. Recently we were sent a copy of the brand new video game Tron: Evolution for the PS3. I cannot play this game at all I just can’t seem to get it although if my kids weren’t sitting there laughing at me and making fun of me I might be more inclined to try harder. The boys on the other hand rock this game. They have spent a ton of time playing it and I have rather enjoyed watching them play much more then actually attempting to play it myself.
I asked the boys what they thought of the game and they responded that “it was awesome” and “so fun they didn’t want to ever stop playing”. They take very good care of the disc and I must admit that they seem to work well as a team together better playing this game then any other game we have ever owned. During the game they get to fight the bad guys, use special power ups that allow them to jump higher and climb walls etc. They also got to ride a light cycle which they absolutely thought was the best part of the game so far.
Tron is available for PS3 as well as Xbox 360. You can use the Playstation Move with the game on PS3 and while we just received move our family has been beyond busy and I have yet to see how it works with PlayStation move to make any comment on that.
From the Playstation site:
TRON: Evolution is an immersive third person action-adventure game that pulls the player into the unique digital world of TRON. Gamers explore TRON’s cities using the free running phenomenon Parkour, navigate among unique rebel factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator’s seemingly unstoppable army in the prequel story to the highly anticipated film, TRON: Legacy.
* High Mobility Combat – Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of free running and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
* Vehicular Action – Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and combat in the digital TRON world.
* Bridge the Legacy – TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
* Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring persistent character progression.
* Voiceover Cast – Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, and others to follow
Do you want to experience TRON: Evoloution?
Five (5) Cocktails with Mom readers will each win a copy of TRON: Evolution for the PS3!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN!… (Please remember you must have your email in your entry or viewable in your profile in order to win)
Simply leave me a comment here telling me why you would like to win.
Extra Entries: ( leave a separate comment for each!)
- Subcribe to my blog (new or existing)MUST CONFIRM(3 Entries)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect
- Like Cocktails With Mom on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook Page with the link to this post then come back here and tell us you shared. (3 Entries)
- Enter our CafePress Giveaway
- Add our text link or button to your blogroll (5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Cocktails with Mom! ( 5 entries)
Follow Cocktails With Mom on twitter and tweet about this giveaway! Can be done 3 times daily, there must be 4 hours between tweets.
Open to US/Canada
Include email address with first entry
Winner will be chosen by random
Giveaway ends 3/2/11 at 11:59 P.M. CST
Winner will be emailed and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be selected.
I received a copy of Tron: Evolution for PS3 to facilitate this review. The opinions within this review are that of myself and my family and in no way influenced by outside sources.