Name: Tammy Litke
Blog: Three Different Directions
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with its name? Three Different Directions – There are three members in my family and I focus on three different things on my blog reviews/travel/homeschool
2. What is the “best” post you’ve ever written? (link) My “travel brochure” (LOL) for a Disney Cruise – http://bit.ly/joinmedisneycruise – Actually I’m proud of all my “Cruise” posts.
3. How much personality do you think comes through on your blog? I hope that my sassy and fun nature comes through in the posts I write, along with my faith and beliefs.
5. What do you think sets you apart from other mom blogs? What makes your blog special? I’m a bit unique as I don’t have small children anymore, and I’m just a mom of one. My daughter is 14, so I come at product reviews with a different perspective. Because we only have the one child, and we homeschool do quite a bit of traveling and I like to share that with my readers.
6. If talent wasn’t an issue, what career would you choose and why? If talent wasn’t an issue, I’d love to be a actress or a cake decorator. I know two completely opposite ends of the scale :)
7. Describe yourself in 3 words. Tiny, Sassy and Grateful.
8. If you could eat anything in the world without gaining weight what would it be? Popcorn, Pancakes and Ice Cream – not necessarily together, or in that order!
9. What is your favorite way to relax? Watching movies with my family, at home, but ultimately it’s cruising on my Mickey Ship.
10. Hip Hop or Country? Neither
11. Your Number one pet peeve of the opposite sex? Flatulence
12. When upset, do you Eat, Drink, Sleep or Shop more? Sleep
13. If your life was a reality show, what would it be called? A Mundane Life in the Desolate Corner of South Dakota
14. Now this wouldn’t be happy hour if I didn’t ask…what is your favorite cocktail?
Virgin Pina Colada