Outside of work, school and other activities, our family loves spending time together playing our Nintendo Wii games. Especially the family ones. We can find ourselves having hours of fun since we all are competitive by nature. There is nothing like a friendly game of Wii Bowling that sometimes seem like mom is always coming in last place. But because I love a little competition, I’m always gamed. Nothing wrong with a little competition, right! I don’t think so! But now that school has resumed, the amount of time spent on the games has been limited.
During this time, we usually opt for games that are more educational based but yet still FUN! I am always on the lookout for those which is why I like the concept of thinkSMART Family for Nintendo Wii . With thinkSMART games, you work your mind and body all at the same time. It adds physical challenges that the entire family can play together. A great mix of education and exercise!
thinkSMART Family features:
- Over 8,000 exercises for well toned minds and bodies.
- Individualized coaches who motivate, track progress, and establish a “THINK” quotient to show improvement!
- Customizable avatars, each of which gains access to the “Think Institute” to create a custom, daily plan.
- Up to 16 players can compete in multi-player rivalries, with modes like Tournament, Competition, and Endurance.
- 7 different categories: language comprehension, math, memory, logical and three-dimensional reasoning, readiness of mind and physical fitness.
- Includes puzzle games like Sudoku, Towers of Hanoi, Signal Boxes, Sort the Luggage and Mirror Image, absolutely free!
Take a look at it in action.
We had the chance to play this game several times as a family and I can say we really enjoy it. The boys have become so engaged in the activities that I think they forget that they are working their minds and learning. As a mom, I absolutely love that. The hubby and I are also getting a workout…both physically and intellectually. So you if are looking for a fun yet educational game I think you should definitely look into thinkSMART games for your family.
The games are available at mass and specialty retailers throughout North America such as Toy R’ Us, GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon.com.
One Lucky reader will win a copy of the thinkSMART game for your enjoyment.
Become a Cocktails with Mom Subscriber. Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with the email address you signed up with.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Like Cocktails With Mom on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway then leave me the link! ( 5 entries)
- Add our text link or button to your blogroll (5 entries)
- Enter one of my other giveaways and leave a comment telling me which one you entered! (1 entry)
- Follow Cocktails With Mom on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway! ( once Daily)
You MUST leave your email address in one of the comments or have it in your profile so I can get in touch with you.
Contest ends,September 21, 2010 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US.
I was provided with a thinkSMART game in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are of my own and I was not compensated in any way.