Summertime is one of our favorite times of the year and we tend to spend a lot of time in our backyard and patio. It’s our little ‘getaway’ when we just want to wind down and spend time with family. But the one thing I do not like about the outdoors is those pesky mosquitoes! I don’t know what it is but I seem to attract the things.
I had the recent opportunity to try out the ThermaCELL Patio Lantern and I am very excited to share it with you. I love this Lantern because it eliminates the use of those annoying sprays and it really works. No more spraying yourself down with spray and worries of inhaling the fumes, you just light up the lamp and enjoy your outdoor fun, bite-free!
ThermaCELL Lanterns and Handheld Devices are 98% Effective Mosquito Repellents
Experience bug-free outdoor enjoyment from ThermaCELLL, utilizing patented technology for warding off mosquitoes and other biting insects. Used by US troops for years, ThermaCELL products are popular throughout Europe and are gaining popularity in the Unites States, growing by double-digits last year.
Here’s what you will get with the ThermaCELL Patio Lantern: Repel mosquitoes while adding a decorative touch to your deck with the new ThermaCELL Patio Lantern. It creates a 15 x 15 foot “Bug-Free-Zone”, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors in peace.
- Repels up to 98% of mosquitoes. Also repels black flies and no-see-ums.
- Provides a 15 x 15 ft Mosquito Free Zone, the size of an average deck or patio.
- Dual use product: repellent and light can be used together or separately.
- DEET Free!
- Silent, portable, and odor free.
- Easy to use: no open flame; no messy wax.
- Effective alternative to smelly lotions and sprays which must be applied to the skin.
- ThermaCELL technology has been tested and approved by the U.S. Army. Currently used in Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan.
- EPA approved.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, picnics, barbeques, camping, and outdoor parties.
You can purchase the ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent Patio Lantern and refills at nationwide retailers such as Home Depot, and other outdoor retailers for a MSRP of $29.99 or visit the site at www.thermacell.com.
I am really enjoying the ThermaCELL Patio Lantern. Not only does it help with keeping my time outdoors more pleasant and bug-free it also blends in well with our décor. And lucky for you, you can have your chance to enjoy it too.
One reader will win a ThermaCell Mosquito Repellent Patio Lantern
Visit ThermaCELL, browse around and tell me what other item you would like to have!
- Subscribe to Cocktails With Mom
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Like Cocktails With Mom on Facebook
- “Like” ThermaCELL on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway then leave me the link! ( 5 entries)
- Add our text link or button to your blogroll (5 entries)
- Enter my CoriolissClassic Pro Ceramic Flat iron or Mimobot USB Drive Giveaway! (1 entry)
- Follow Cocktails With Mom and ThermaCELL on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway! ( once Daily)
Become Bug Free and enter to win a ThermaCELL Patio Lantern @ThermaCELL @MomCocktails http://tinyurl.com/32xg5oo
You MUST leave your email address in one of the comments or have it in your profile so I can get in touch with you.
Contest ends, August 13 2010 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen. Open to both US and Canada!
Disclosure: I received a ThermaCELL Patio Lantern for the purpose of this review. The thoughts and views expressed in this review are strictly my own honest opinions. I was not compensated in any other way.