As a mom, I’m sure capturing special moments of your family is important to you. Some of you may even be into scrapbooking or digital scrapbooking, perhaps. If that is the case, Scrapblog has a service that allows you to upload your favorite photos, videos, text and customize your pages just the way you want it. You can change your background, fonts, add stickers, and edit all in the Scrapblog software… and it’s FREE!
“We created Scrapblog because we wanted to go beyond sharing our photos and videos online. We made Scrapblog drag-and-drop-easy so that everyone can tell their stories and create beautiful multimedia scrapbooks. Our goal is to enable everyday people to express themselves online in a creative way. We’ve been developing Scrapblog for over two years. However, what you see online today is only the beginning.”
Product: Scrapblog’s Hardcover Keepsake Book
Price: Starting around $35
Buy It: Online at Scrapblog.com
Remember I told you Scrapblog is free? Well it is, and from what I can see, the signup seems pretty easy too. By creating an account you would have access to certain features that allow you to:
- Save, publish, and share your scrapblogs
- Leave comments on other’s scrablogs
- Create your own personal profile to display all your creations
- Bookmark your favorite scrapblogs and view them at any time
- Add other scrapbloggers to your friends list and find them easily
Scrapblog has generously offered a Keepsake Book to one of my readers.
Visit Scrapblog and tell us of another product you would like to create.
- Subscribe to Cocktails With Mom
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Like Cocktails With Mom on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway then leave me the link! ( 3 entries)
- Add our text link or button to your blogroll (3 entries)
- Follow Cocktails With Mom and Scrapblog on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway! ( once Daily)
You MUST leave your email address in one of the comments or have it in your profile so I can get in touch with you.
Contest ends, June 11, 2010 at 11:59pm CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my notification email, or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I did not receive a product from Scrapblog and no other compensation received. The product mentioned is for giveaway purposes only. The stated opinions are my own and I was not influenced in any way.
Open to US Residents only